Join our team!
Under the authority of: Chef and / or Team Leader / Human Resource
Overtime Eligibility: Yes
- Set up the different workstations, to prepare food (meat, fruit and vegetables) according to company standards
- The station includes washing and storage of all dishes and work areas as well as equipment maintenance
- In the dining room, you will be required to assist customers and help clean the counter.
- In the absence of the chef, you will receive the goods, their verification, their storage and their rotation, the payment of invoices, the taking of service calls, orders and will be required to perform any other related task .
- Pack goods or bag them as required by the customer and as directed.
- Calculate the amounts collected at the end of the shift and reconcile them with the total sales figure.
- Cleaning and maintenance tasks; coffee maker and flint, hot table, dessert display, beverage refrigerator, floor, walls, doors and frames, cupboard, etc.
You have a college or equivalent vocational training and a DEP or DES is compulsory.
An AEC or a DEC in Catering / Hospitality would allow you to access senior positions.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
You are above all dynamic and productive, but also comfortable working with the public and have a sense of customer service.
You speak French and English and you show a great ability to work in a team.
You are diligent and conscientious about a job well done. You are able to take responsibility and know how to stay calm when the pace of work picks up.
Training in food handling: hygiene and MAPAC safety is mandatory.