Join our team!
Area: Kitchen / Dining room / service counter
Under the authority of: Manager, Chef / Team leader
Overtime Eligibility: Yes
a) Full opening of the restaurant. Setting up of different workstations.
b) Prepares main and side dishes as directed
c) Wash, peel and cut fruits and vegetables according to banner requirements.
d) Handling of cooked and raw foods; respects the rules of hygiene and cleanliness rigorously.
e) Preparation and Maceration of meat and poultry (marinated).
f) Supplies the assembly line (service counter) with food to ensure fast service.
g) Store food safely by rotating it while respecting the guidelines of the banner (ID / DATE).
h) Wash and store crockery, utensils, pans, pots, etc.
i) Cleaning (sanitation and disinfection) and maintenance tasks; equipment and devices, preparation table etc.
1.2. Dining room and service counter
a) Operate a charcoal or natural gas oven and ensure proper cooking (Grilling).
b) Installation of the service counter according to the directives.
c) With courtesy and professionalism he assists clients and provides for their needs without making them wait
a) Order and keep clean; recycling space, storage space, etc.
a) Reception of goods; check, store safely and rotate when the chef is not on duty.
b) Take inventory and place orders with suppliers (keep strict inventory control).
c) Follow-up of service calls when the chef is not on duty.
d) Payment of invoices authorized by the administration when the chef is not in post.
e) Detect and report any malfunctions and / or breakage of equipment.
f) Apply emergency procedures in the event of an incident.
b) Take telephone orders quickly and professionally. Display orders in placeholders.
c) Disinfect various tools, equipment and devices according to the standards of the banner.
d) Safe and efficient use of equipment and various supplies.
e) Apply hygiene and sanitation rules at all times.
f) Keep the environment clean and safe.
g) Opening and closing of the establishment respecting the procedures of the banner.
h) Perform all other related tasks.
i) Perform any other tasks given by a supervisor.
j) Complete all forms.
1. Emphasizes customer service.
2. Focuses on results (productive and dynamic).
3. Collaborates well (teamwork).
4. Courteous and considerate.
5. Ability to react well under pressure.
1. Performs tasks with rigor and accuracy.
2. Function requiring performing preparations and monitoring cooking and temperature of food.
3. Ability to manage stress in high volume traffic situations.
4. Applies the policies and procedures of the banner, respects the hygiene and sanitation standards in force.
5. Open to communicate with a superior to complete his training.
7. Learns and becomes familiar with cleaning products, their use, their component and warnings (dangerousness).
1. Function requiring long hours of standing, hot or cold conditions, and heavy crockery.
2. Function requiring good physical condition.
3. Tasks require lifting items weighing 40 kg (90 pounds) or less.
4. Work variable hours, sometimes with cut-off hours, and may require working evenings, weekends or holidays.
5. Detect and report any malfunctions and/or equipment breakdown.
6. May have to work overtime (occasional).
7. Function requiring the use over long periods of time of machinery and kitchen equipment (mixer, gas stove, fryers, cutting tools, etc.) as directed by the banner.
1. Formation en manipulation des aliments: hygiène et salubrité MAPAC .
2. Expérience de 3 ans dans un domaine similaire
3. Formation professionnelle collégial ou équivalent
4. (DEP ou DES) obligatoire.
5. (AEC ou DEC en Restauration / Hôtellerie) permet d’accéder à des postes de supérieur.